Skip to content
“For where two or three meet together in my name, I am there among them”.
Short morning Services are held Monday to Saturday starting.
They are open to all.
The service starts at 10am and lasts about 15 minutes
The Order of Service is given below. The reading rota is published on the inside of the cover page of the current issue of the magazine.
Order of service
Call to Worship
Apostles’ Creed. (Optional)
Prayers and Lord’s Prayer.
Hymn. (Usually unaccompanied)
The service is conducted by members and friends of Peebles Old
Covid safety measures are in place so please be aware of the following.
- Social distancing must be observed at all times, at the church entrance and in the seating in the church.
- You must wear a mask when entering the church and during the service. Masks will be available should you not have one
- You will be asked to use the sanitiser provided in the entrance to the church
- Booking is not required, but you will be asked for your name and contact details before going to your seat. This information will be kept for 21 days.
- A steward will take you to your place and escort you to the exit after the service.
- If you feel you might have symptoms of Covid, please do not attend.
- If you feel you may have Covid symptoms after attending, please inform Janette Cameron
Please note the following:
If something is not clear, or you need any other information, phone Janette Cameron at 01721 722528
error: Content is protected !!